Exhaust, cylinder, which?

Algemene vragen over Derbi.
SayCheese
Beginnende Derbi fan

Exhaust, cylinder, which?

Ongelezen bericht door SayCheese »

Hey guys!

I made a topic like a month or so ago that i'll buy a derbi, well i bought it :D :D
I'll post photos of it tomorrow maybe.

Okay... I wanna change exhaust, maybe in 1-2 weeks and I want you to tell me which one should I get.
The max budget that I can afford is 200 €.

Also, in summer, i may change cylinder-piston. I may get a 80cc one, which one do you recommend me to get? but if I put on a 80cc then i'll have to change carburetor right?

Uhmm... That's all..
Thanks! ;)
Cooltruck
Tuner
Vervoersmiddel: Derbi Senda DRD LMD (sold)
Malaguti Xsm (sold)
Yiben YA50qt snor
Honda CX500custom

Re: Exhaust, cylinder, which?

Ongelezen bericht door Cooltruck »

Well fisrt of all Congratulations with your derbi :thumbup: would be nice if you post some photo's (well you allready said that :P but make a own topic in gallary ^^)
If you want too chance a exhaust I would recommand a bidalot R2 is a nice chrome exhaust with a very good powerband, so it is fast in accelaration, maximum is about 90 km/h, you can even use it on 80cc cylinders. Or else a SCR Corse chrome/SM is a very good exhaust too, but may be wrong, but I thought not so good on 80cc.
Well if you want a good 80CC cylinder I would recommand a MHR or MHR team for daily use, and a Metrakit Prorace (70cc but also very very fast) for just "fun rides". Maybe (dont know alot about it) fits a Bidalot 80cc cylinder also very well for you, it is also really fast (and you can use the bidalot r2 alos for this cylinder) but not sure if it is for daily use or not. If you change your cylinder you really need another carburetor maybe a 21mm or a 28mm (last one is better I guess for 80cc).
I've got a 28mm on mine 80cc MHR with a 80cc pro-race exhaust, they said it is about 20-24 horsepower (not sure if they are right, but I believe them :P) runs very well!!
Well if you got any questions just ask them and we (all derbi members) would answer it :wave:
Just enjoy your derbi and good luck with it :happy:
Cya
SayCheese
Beginnende Derbi fan

Cooltruck schreef:Well fisrt of all Congratulations with your derbi :thumbup: would be nice if you post some photo's (well you allready said that :P but make a own topic in gallary ^^)
If you want too chance a exhaust I would recommand a bidalot R2 is a nice chrome exhaust with a very good powerband, so it is fast in accelaration, maximum is about 90 km/h, you can even use it on 80cc cylinders. Or else a SCR Corse chrome/SM is a very good exhaust too, but may be wrong, but I thought not so good on 80cc.
Well if you want a good 80CC cylinder I would recommand a MHR or MHR team for daily use, and a Metrakit Prorace (70cc but also very very fast) for just "fun rides". Maybe (dont know alot about it) fits a Bidalot 80cc cylinder also very well for you, it is also really fast (and you can use the bidalot r2 alos for this cylinder) but not sure if it is for daily use or not. If you change your cylinder you really need another carburetor maybe a 21mm or a 28mm (last one is better I guess for 80cc).
I've got a 28mm on mine 80cc MHR with a 80cc pro-race exhaust, they said it is about 20-24 horsepower (not sure if they are right, but I believe them :P) runs very well!!
Well if you got any questions just ask them and we (all derbi members) would answer it :wave:
Just enjoy your derbi and good luck with it :happy:
Cya
Hey! Thanks for your answer, really helped! :)
Just came back from a ride with my derbi... Just can't get enough of it, and today the weather is perfect! (damn school till 2:00 am) xD

Well... I've never heard of that Bidalot r2 exhaust and it might be hard to find one here in Mykonos (Greek island)... I maybe try to get one from a German web-store or sth... But only my aunt got a credit card xD
I found some weeks ago a Technigas E-nox I think, is that good? I also found a Malossi exhaust at 240 € O_O But that's just too expensive...
Now at the cylinder part, the MHR is kinda expensive right? :P Also I don't think I can find a Bidalot... I'll think about the Metrakit.
I think that I'll get something cheaper, which one do you recommend me? (at cheaper prices)

Here in Mykonos, I'm the only one with a derbi so shops don't have parts for derbis here... :/ The only way is by the internet but my parents haven't got a credit card and that sucks... :/

Thanks again!! :wave:
royvi
Pro tuner
Vervoersmiddel: Honda CR125R & VW Polo 6n2 1.9D

Ongelezen bericht door royvi »

Technigas E-nox isn't fast at all, if you want a nice 50cc exhaust you should try a Gianelli Enduro.
And you don't need a credit card, book the money to the company is usually possible.
Airsal cilinder te koop:
http://derbi-forum.nl/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=12449" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SayCheese
Beginnende Derbi fan

royvi schreef:Technigas E-nox isn't fast at all, if you want a nice 50cc exhaust you should try a Gianelli Enduro.
And you don't need a credit card, book the money to the company is usually possible.
Oh... But I've seen many derbis at youtube with E-nox :/
I'll check out the Gianelli Enduro as you said.

Could you send me a link of a good online shop for exhausts and stuff?

Thanks!!
Rikkert
Pro tuner
Vervoersmiddel: 1978 Dodge W200
2007 Honda CRF450R
1968 Opel Kadett B
1956 Opel Blitz
1958 Opel Olympia

Ongelezen bericht door Rikkert »

Aren't there webshops in Greece with parts for mopeds?
Afbeelding
royvi schreef:Ja, jij bent nergens bang voor. Alle dames vallen als een blok voor jou! Bink!
SayCheese
Beginnende Derbi fan

Rikkert schreef:Aren't there webshops in Greece with parts for mopeds?
There are some but they're only for 125cc bikes and scooters... Not for motards (derbi,aprilia etc.)
Cooltruck
Tuner
Malaguti Xsm (sold)
Yiben YA50qt snor
Honda CX500custom

SayCheese schreef: Hey! Thanks for your answer, really helped! :)
Just came back from a ride with my derbi... Just can't get enough of it, and today the weather is perfect! (damn school till 2:00 am) xD

Well... I've never heard of that Bidalot r2 exhaust and it might be hard to find one here in Mykonos (Greek island)... I maybe try to get one from a German web-store or sth... But only my aunt got a credit card xD
I found some weeks ago a Technigas E-nox I think, is that good? I also found a Malossi exhaust at 240 € O_O But that's just too expensive...
Now at the cylinder part, the MHR is kinda expensive right? :P Also I don't think I can find a Bidalot... I'll think about the Metrakit.
I think that I'll get something cheaper, which one do you recommend me? (at cheaper prices)

Here in Mykonos, I'm the only one with a derbi so shops don't have parts for derbis here... :/ The only way is by the internet but my parents haven't got a credit card and that sucks... :/

haha I have got the same problem, cant get enough of it :P
actually they dont make Bidalot r2 anymore, so you need to get one second hand, so maybe on this forum someone is selling one and can send it too greece.
Well Technigas E-nox will ride very good on some mopeds but in 90% they just sucks... and I dont know alot about Mallossie exhaust (A) Maybe a Yasuni Cross HM is cheaper, or else just look in the Sell section then uitlaten --> means Exhaust maybe their is someone with a good exhaust, just PM him and he could answer you, or just ask here about a specific exhaust!
Well if you buy a second hand cylinder (be sure it is in good condition) it could be less expensive :D, And I guess in Germany they are the cheapest, but then as you said you need almost everywhere a creditcard :thumbdown: Hmm.. maybe is a Airsal 80cc cheaper (not sure) ?
Well that is the only part that sucks, not a single derbi shop or what so ever in greece :eerie:
Well good luck again, and just ask your questions here!
SayCheese
Beginnende Derbi fan

Cooltruck schreef:
SayCheese schreef: Hey! Thanks for your answer, really helped! :)

haha I have got the same problem, cant get enough of it :P
actually they dont make Bidalot r2 anymore, so you need to get one second hand, so maybe on this forum someone is selling one and can send it too greece.
Well Technigas E-nox will ride very good on some mopeds but in 90% they just sucks... and I dont know alot about Mallossie exhaust (A) Maybe a Yasuni Cross HM is cheaper, or else just look in the Sell section then uitlaten --> means Exhaust maybe their is someone with a good exhaust, just PM him and he could answer you, or just ask here about a specific exhaust!
Well if you buy a second hand cylinder (be sure it is in good condition) it could be less expensive :D, And I guess in Germany they are the cheapest, but then as you said you need almost everywhere a creditcard :thumbdown: Hmm.. maybe is a Airsal 80cc cheaper (not sure) ?
Well that is the only part that sucks, not a single derbi shop or what so ever in greece :eerie:
Well good luck again, and just ask your questions here!
Yo, thanks mate!
Okay, I'll check it out and i'll inform u, thanks again! :P
DRD 85 J-Man
Pro tuner
Vervoersmiddel: Derbi Senda DRD SM #85 2011 rood
Contacteer:

Ongelezen bericht door DRD 85 J-Man »

It's not very smart what you are doing right now, if you are sure you're going to buy a 80cc cylinder you also have to consider buying a new exhaust for your 80cc. If you put your 50cc exhaust on your 80cc cylinder it will run substanstially worse.

But if you're looking for a nice and fast exhaust with quality gianelli enduro would be my choice if i were you.

just search the forum in the "aanbod" and "uitlaten"
aanbod= offer uitlaten= exhausts

I'll think you can work something out with a forum member, good luck with your derbi
door Venlonaer » do 06 sep 2012, 20:06
de uitlaat vingeren, en dan kijken naar je vinger
Je bent mijn held Jelle

door -Tommy DRD'11- » wo 26 sep 2012, 21:28
Ik rijd als een volkomenen idioot die zoveel mogelijk kinderen probeert te scheppen.
Cooltruck
Tuner
Malaguti Xsm (sold)
Yiben YA50qt snor
Honda CX500custom

@drd85 J-man a bidalot r2 can also be used on a 80cc cylinder :wave:
DRD 85 J-Man
Pro tuner
Vervoersmiddel: Derbi Senda DRD SM #85 2011 rood
Contacteer:

Ongelezen bericht door DRD 85 J-Man »

:palm: Woops sorry, i didnt know that.
:thumbup:
but when he isnt buying a bidalot r2 he would have to consider it though, right?
door Venlonaer » do 06 sep 2012, 20:06
de uitlaat vingeren, en dan kijken naar je vinger
Je bent mijn held Jelle

door -Tommy DRD'11- » wo 26 sep 2012, 21:28
Ik rijd als een volkomenen idioot die zoveel mogelijk kinderen probeert te scheppen.
Cooltruck
Tuner
Malaguti Xsm (sold)
Yiben YA50qt snor
Honda CX500custom

yah you are right (A)
Sander
Vervoersmiddel: Derbi DRD Black Edition
Contacteer:

Ongelezen bericht door Sander »

Buy a scr corse hm! Fast enough on a 50cc. And you can use it in a good way on an 80cc cylinder.
Jasper schreef: Maar Daan is te druk met wanken denk ik.
jony
Pro tuner
Vervoersmiddel: Derbi Senda DRD Evo

Ongelezen bericht door jony »

supermoto?
Ik verkoop een aantal spullen, interesse? Kijk hier!
http://derbi-forum.nl/viewtopic.php?f=6 ... 93#p190793" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sander
Vervoersmiddel: Derbi DRD Black Edition
Contacteer:

Ongelezen bericht door Sander »

look at his budget :palm:
Jasper schreef: Maar Daan is te druk met wanken denk ik.
jony
Pro tuner
Vervoersmiddel: Derbi Senda DRD Evo

Ongelezen bericht door jony »

oh my bad :shh:
Ik verkoop een aantal spullen, interesse? Kijk hier!
http://derbi-forum.nl/viewtopic.php?f=6 ... 93#p190793" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Plaats reactie